Skip to main content

How do I document a serious health condition?

To document your health condition, you will need to have your health care provider submit the relevant medical facts related to your health condition on the Certification of Employee's Serious Health Condition form or Non- FMLA Medical Certification By Physician or Practitioner.

Once the Disability Management Office (DMO) has received this form, it will be used to evaluate your need for a Medical Leave request.