Skip to main content

Can I appeal a workers' compensation determination?

You should attempt to resolve any disagreements regarding your claim with your claim adjuster.  If you are unable to resolve your disagreement, you may contact the Workers' Compensation Agency (WCA) directly at 888-396-5041.  Additional information may also be found online at