Skip to main content

What is needed before I return to work?

If it is determined that you can return to work, it is your responsibility to submit supporting medical documentation to the State of Michigan Workers' Compensation Program’s Third Party Administrator, Sedgwick, and the DMO.

If your doctor determines that restrictions are needed for you to return to work, they must be submitted to Sedgwick and the DMO.  The DMO will work with your department and Human Resources to evaluate the restrictions and determine if suitable work is available.  If your department can accommodate the restrictions, you will be notified when to report to work.