Skip to main content

Who administers workers' compensation for the State of Michigan and how do I contact them if I have questions?

The State of Michigan’s Workers' Compensation Program is administered by the Office of the State Employer through its Third Party Administrator, Sedgwick.

Phone: (800) 324-9901
Fax :     (866) 229-4474
Address: PO BOX 620, Howell, Michigan  48844-062