Skip to main content

What coverages are available if I am laid-off, or on a leave of absence, or if one of my family members is no longer eligible to be covered as a dependent?

Employee Benefits Division (EBD) policy, collective bargaining agreements, and/or federal COBRA law provide options for continuing enrollments in any State group health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. In addition, conversion policies are available from the health and life insurance plan administrators. Details about continuation of coverage through EBD are available on the COBRA page. Details about conversion policies are available from the insurance plan administrators.