Skip to main content

How do I report a lost Health Care Card or request additional Cards?

Additional HealthEquity|WageWorks Health Care Cards for yourself, spouse, and qualified individuals (over age 18) can be requested by accessing your HealthEquity|WageWorks account (, and selecting Card Center at the top of the page. There is no charge to you for additional Cards.

To report a lost or stolen Card, contact HealthEquity|WageWorks Customer Service Center at 877- 924-3967, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Additional Card requests are also accepted by phone. Use the last four digits of your employee ID#, rather than the last four-digits of your SSN when calling.