Skip to main content

If I experience a mid-year qualifying life event (QLE) that allows me to disenroll from an HDHP with HSA and I'm currently enrolled in an LPHC FSA, can I switch to a GPHC FSA at that time?

No. In accordance with Internal Revenue Service rules, you would be required to remain in the LPHC FSA for the remainder of that plan year.