Skip to main content

Health Waive

If your spouse's (non-State) employer will not cover you under their group plan because you are enrolled in any of the State-sponsored health care options, including the Catastrophic Plan, you can "opt out" completely and still receive the $50 biweekly payment (select "Health Waiver with Rebate"). You must be in pay status to receive this payment.

*Except for those employees in certain bargaining units who are hired on or after 1/1/00 who have a regular work schedule of 40 hours or less per bi-weekly pay period (not permanent-intermittent positions).