Skip to main content

I do not have access to a computer and/or the internet. How should I apply for a State of Michigan job vacancy?

Please visit the Michigan Public Libraries webpage for a complete listing of libraries in your area with free public access computers and internet. You can also contact your local Michigan Works! office. The Michigan Civil Service Commission's Office of Career Services can offer assistance as well.