- Equitable Services Ombudsman Office Opens in Michigan Department of Education
- $1 Million Investment means More Career Counselors and CTE strategies at Three Intermediate School Districts
- State Superintendent Appoints Martin as State School Reform Officer
- MDE Seeks Parent Feedback on Proposed School Transparency Dashboard
- Discussions Begin with Seven New Districts To Build Partnership Agreements
- Thirty-two Michigan Districts Receive Grants to Bring More Local Produce to School Cafeterias
- Mich. Online Educator Certification System
MOECS is a secure web-based system that allows educators to register and create private accounts and have access to all of their certification data, apply for certificates and endorsements, and renew their certificates
- Student Assessment
Information on state and national assessments and various state accountability reports and information
- State Aid / School Finance
Guidance on issues of school finance and tax policy, public school district financial accounting, various financing mechanisms available to school districts,and information on pupil accounting statutes and rules.
- Michigan Education Information System
The MEIS User Management is a security system, implemented and used with various Michigan Department of Education (MDE) and Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI) applications.
- Teacher Certification
Learn more about teacher certification in Michigan