2018 MDE Roadshow
Supporting Top 10 in 10: Challenging Perceptions; Cultivating Change
The MDE hosted several Top 10 in 10 Education Roadshows across the state. These events were created to support school and district improvement processes through networking with peers and policy experts. Each event included demonstrations, conversations, and networking around:
- Flexibility in the Michigan Merit Curriculum
- First steps in design and delivery of exciting, impactful learning opportunities
- Career Pathway Alliance
- Connecting students to more career and post-secondary options
The aim of these events was to include decision makers at the school, district, regional and state levels including education leaders, community partners, and workforce stakeholders, it was a great opportunity to challenge perceptions and cultivate needed change to support efforts to make Michigan a Top 10 in 10 education state and to open doors to more career and post-secondary options.
The public content for all the events is available in the 2018 Roadshow public drive and will continuously be updated; stay tuned for further materials and content.
Sites and Dates
- March 20, 2018 - Bay Arenac ISD
- March 26, 2018 - Berrien County RESA
- April 16, 2018 - Wayne RESA
- April 18, 2018 - Jackson County ISD
- April 20, 2018 - Eastern Upper Peninsula ISD
- April 27, 2018 - Kent County ISD