Accountability System - Technical
This action team will work through the details of designing and building a new accountability system that meets several established targets:
- Provides a single A-F rating
- Reflects growth AND achievement in a quadrant-based system
- Integrates all of the requirements of state and federal law
- Ensures technical reliability.
This is a technically-focused team, dealing with the business rules and procedures needed to build an accountability system that can serve 3,400 schools and 900 districts.
The Accountability System-Technical Action Team staff will be working closely with the staff of the Additional Indicator of School Quality and Transparency Dashboard Action Team. The Additional Indicator Action Team is responsible for making recommendations for the measures of school quality and student success that will comprise the “fifth indicator” of Michigan’s overall accountability system under ESSA.
- Accountability System-Technical Fact Sheet – contains more information about the charge, activities, and membership of this Action Team
- Accountability System-Technical/Additional Indicator of School Quality and Transparency Dashboard - Round One Public Survey Response Report
- Accountability - Round Two Survey Response Report