MiSTEM Advisory Council Grant
Under Section 99s(2) and (3) in the fiscal year 2018 School Aid Act, $3,050,000 is provided to fund grants recommended by the MiSTEM Advisory Council for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) programs in Michigan Selected programs must be in the STEMworks database.
The Michigan Department of Education, on behalf of the MiSTEM Advisory Council, is seeking applications for funding under this grant program. For information see the MISTEM Grant Request for Applications.
Grant Resources and Application Materials
- Instructions for Completing the 2018-19 MiSTEM Advisory Council Grant in MEGS+ (START APPLICATION PROCESS HERE!)
- MISTEM Grant Application Template
- MISTEM Grant Scoring Rubric
- Directions for Organizations not in MEGS+
- MiSTEM Activities Worksheet
Application Available in MEGS+:
Grant Expenditure Period:
August 22, 2018
October 11, 2018
December 14, 2018
October 1, 2018 - September 30, 2019
Technical assistance webinars have been scheduled to discuss the application and selection process, and to answer questions that potential applicants might have.The dates are:
- August 30, 2018, 10:00-11:00 am
- September 5, 2018, 4:00-5:00 pm
- September 12, 2018, 3:00-4:00 pm
- The Zoom connection information for these meetings:
- Meeting ID: 701 986 198
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/701986198
- iPhone one-tap: +16468769923,,701986198#
- Telephone： Dial: +1 646 876 9923
Applications will be reviewed virtually using MEGS+. Reviews will take place during the month of November. If you are interested in being a reviewer for this grant program please complete the grant reviewer application.
Contact Ruth Anne Hodges for more information about this grant program or if you are interested in being a reviewer.