Project 3 - Supporting Healthy Minds and Bodies
Michigan aimed to increase the availability of high-quality early learning programs that meet the physical and social-emotional health needs of young children by:
- Aligning Great Start to Quality (GSQ) program standards with nationally-recognized physical and social-emotional health standards;
- Developing training and technical assistance materials and supports that promote both healthy habits for families and providers, as well as developmental screening and referral procedures; and
- Providing consultants to support home-based providers in meeting the social-emotional and physical health needs of young children.
- Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation Infographic
- Specialized Consultation Final Evaluation Report (available upon request)
To learn more about other projects under the grant, please visit the Michigan RTT-ELC Projects Page, visit our grant resource page , view our Frequently Asked Questions, or contact us with questions or comments.