- Michigan Administrative Rules for Special Education (MARSE) With Related IDEA Federal Regulations (February 2018)
- Michigan Administrative Rules for Special Education
- IDEA 2004 Federal Regulations
The final regulations to implement Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act of 2004 (IDEA). The regulations went into effect on October 13, 2006.
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act of 2004
- Implementing Regulations for Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Michigan School Code - PA 451 of 1976
- Michigan State School Aid Act - PA 94 of 1979
Catamaran is an external system used by the OSE to manage the state complaint process and ensure secure communication among the state, the ISD, and the district.
- Emergency Use of Seclusion and Physical Restraint
- Michigan Criteria for Determining the Existence of a Specific Learning Disability
- Providing Homebound and Hospitalized Educational Services for Michigan Public School Pupils
- Policy for the Appointment of Surrogate Parents for Special Education Services
- Surrogate Parents and Special Education Decision-Making Guidance (January 2017)
This guidance document provides information to public agencies, service providers, and parents regarding the implementation of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) requirements pertaining to surrogate parents. Its purpose is to provide guidance to public agencies in selecting and training surrogate parents.
- Standards for Extended School Year Services in Michigan