Online Training Modules
Use Internet Explorer or Firefox Browsers to complete modules.
Chrome IS NOT compatible at this time.
Please Note: The School Nutrition Program's mail phone line number has changed. Disregard the phone number that is referenced in all of the training modules below. If you have any questions, please use the following phone number 517-241-5374.
- Administrative Review - Part I
- Administrative Review - Part II
- Administrative Review - Part III
- Administrative Review - Part IV
- Administrative Review - Part V - Coming Soon!
- Administrative Review - Part VI - Coming Soon!
- Afterschool Snack Program
- Benefit Issuance and Certification - Application Processing
- Breakfast in the Classroom
- Breakfast Meal Pattern
- Civil Rights
- Community Eligibility Provision
- Corrective Action - Compliance Plan
- Dietary Specifications
- Direct Certification
- Equipment and Capital Expenditures
- Food Production Records
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP)
- Local School Wellness Policy
- Lunch Meal Pattern - Part 1
- Lunch Meal Pattern - Part 2
- Menu Planning
- Offer vs Serve at Breakfast
- Offer vs Serve at Lunch
- Paid Lunch Equity
- Professional Standards
- Product Labels
- Resource Management
- School Food Authority-Verification Collection Report (SFA-VCR)
- School Food Safety
- Smart Snacks
- Special Diet Needs
- Standardized Recipes
- Universal Breakfast Program
Online training modules are current according to the posted date. Modules will be updated yearly by October 15th.