The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
State School Aid
State School Aid Section 61 Funds
The State Legislature has appropriated categorical funds under Section 61 in the State School Aid Act for support of secondary CTE programs including Section 61a(1). These funds are often referred to as "Added Cost." The purpose of Section 61a(1) funds is to provide partial reimbursement to school districts and area centers for the extra costs associated with the operation of state-approved CTE programs (above the cost of non-CTE courses).
- View the State School Aid 61a(1) At-A-Glance resource.
- View Other State School Aid funding that is appropriated to support secondary CTE programs is Sections 61a(2), 61b, 61c and 61d.
Funding Guidelines and Information
- CTE Reimbursed Programs Administrative Rules
- State Rank List CTE Program - Occupation Crosswalk
- 2019 State Rank List
- CEPD Administrator and Fiscal Agency Authorized Official Process For Reviewing Career and Technical Education Information System (CTEIS) Reports. (Update Pending)
- Added Cost Guide