The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Child Development and Care
- The state's childcare subsidy program for low-income families with children from birth-13.
- Quality improvement initiatives, like Great Start to Quality, for early learning and development programs and unlicensed/license-exempt subsidized providers.
- Licensure and monitoring of licensed and registered early learning and development programs.
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood Scholarships® to individuals working in the early childhood field.
- MiRegistry to support and validate professional growth of childcare and Other Early Childhood and Out of School Time professionals by serving as a one-stop-shop to track employment, education, and training history; plan professional development with access to easy-to-read individual training summaries; and find quality professional growth opportunities.
Lisa Brewer-Walraven, Director