The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MDE COVID-19 Early Childhood Information and Resources
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, the Michigan Department of Education (MDE) is providing early childhood education information and resources to assist local school districts, educators, child care providers and families.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in reducing the coronavirus risk to Michigan residents. For more information on statewide efforts, please visit the coordinated Michigan Coronavirus website.
Additional Education Information and Resources can be found on the MDE website at the COVID-19 Education Information and Resources page.
Early Childhood Instructional Resources
- Visit the Child Development and Care Program page for the most up-to-date information.
Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP)
- Visit the GSRP page for the most up-to-date information.
- Keeping Everyone Safe During a Home Visit (with images)
- Preservar la seguridad de todos durante una consulta a domicilio (con fotos)
- Keeping Everyone Safe During a Home Visit (without images)
- Homebased Early Childhood Services
- Visit Head Start's Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center for the most up-to-date information.