The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Free and Reduced Low-Income Exam Reimbursement Program
Districts with International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programmes will invoice the Michigan Department of Education (MDE) for the cost related to qualified students. Districts must complete the District IB Reimbursement Form for reimbursement. The District IB Reimbursement Form includes the candidate name, candidate subject fees, and any other cost the district charges. The following is a breakdown of payment:
- The student will pay $5.00 per exam
- The MDE's contribution to low-income students will be $114.00 per exam
- Districts will be responsible for any administration fees
- District IB Reimbursement Forms can be submitted by email to Jeff McNeal at McNealJ1@michigan.gov
- District IB Reimbursement Forms must be submitted by June 30 of the current Fiscal Year