The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
- Every Student Succeeds Act of 2015 (ESSA) Toolkit [Fostering Success Michigan]
- MDE and Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (MDHHS) Local Educational Agency (LEA) Point-of-Contact Training
- A Walk-Through of the Federal Non-Regulatory Guidance
- Foster Care Provisions of the ESSA
- Sample LEA Foster Care Transportation Plan/Procedure (Updated 6/8/18)
- MDE Foster Care Transportation Dispute Resolution
- LEA Foster Care Points-of-Contact
- MDE Memo - ESSA Foster Care Provisions
- Educational Entity Master Instructions for Adding a Foster Care Liaison
- MDHHS Education Point-of-Contact by County
- This list is owned and maintained by the MDHHS. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.