Contact Us

View MDHHS program descriptions and organizational structure.

Contact Your Local MDHHS Office

Use our County Office Map to find your local contacts


Cash, Food, Medical, or Home & Burial Assistance: 855-275-6424 (855-ASK-MICH)

Child Support: 866-540-0008

Report Abuse and Neglect: 855-444-3911

General Information: 517-373-3740
Hearing impaired callers may contact the Michigan Relay Center at 711 and ask for the number above.

Public Health Emergencies: 517-335-9030 (For Bureau of Laboratories Public Health Emergencies ONLY)

Hotlines for providing assistance services - view the full list of hotlines.


333 S. Grand Ave
P.O. Box 30195
Lansing, Michigan 48909

Report a Problem

Submit issues, concerns, or complaints about your case specialist, supervisor or office.

Report a problem with MI Bridges online assistance application.