- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information
Before Department staff can release protected health information to anyone not involved in treatment, payment or health care operations, a completed copy of the MDCH-1183, Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information, must be on file with the Department.
- Privacy Notice for Medicaid & Other Medical Assistance Programs
MDHHS Privacy Notice document and additional information about MDHHS privacy practices
- MDHHS Brochures Available for Download
A library of MDHHS brochures that are available to download
- What is Estate Recovery?
The Federal government requires state Medicaid programs to seek recovery from the estates of certain deceased beneficiaries who have received benefits from a state Medicaid program. This program is called Estate Recovery.
- Michigan Office of Administrative Hearings and Rules for Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
For Medicaid enrollees and Medicaid waiver applicants who wish to request a fair hearing to appeal a Medicaid service decision
- Medicaid Health Plan Pharmacy Benefit
Member and provider access to information on drugs and supplies covered by the Michigan Medicaid Health Plans.
- Cost-Sharing Information
Cost-Sharing information for Medicaid programs
- Information on IRS Form 1095-B for People with Health Care Coverage Provided by the State of Michigan
A tax form used for income tax returns that provides a listing of months in which a person was enrolled in a minimum essential coverage program through the State of Michigan
- Information About Advance Directives
Includes a ready to use Patient Advocate Designation form and a link to the Peace of Mind Registry
- Electronic Visit Verification
Service verification method for beneficiaries and providers in certain Medicaid programs.
- Michigan Long Term Care Ombudsman
Assistance with questions on long-term care issues
- Birth Expense Reporting
Discusses how birth expenses are recovered for Medicaid from fathers of children born out of wedlock
- Managed Long-Term Services and Supports (MLTSS)