- Can Home Health Visits Help Keep People Out Of The ER?
Telemedicine isn't just for rural areas without a lot of doctors anymore.
- STEADI Materials for Your Older Adult Patients Falls affect us all-whether personally or someone we love or care about.
- Home Alone Alliance
The Home Alone Alliance is dedicated to creating solutions geared towards supporting family caregivers performing complex tasks. There are videos and resources available.
- Trinity to Provide Home Health Patients With Continual Remote Monitoring
Initiative intended to reduce hospitalizations, decrease costs
- Meals On Wheels Wants To Be The 'Eyes and Ears' For Hospitals, Doctors
Meals on Wheels, which has served seniors for more than 60 years through a network of independent nonprofits, is trying to formalize the health and safety checks its volunteers already conduct during their daily home visits to seniors.
- American Well® Finds 57 Percent of Physicians Are Willing to See Patients Over Video A nationwide survey of 2,016 primary care doctors conducted by American Well® in collaboration with QuantiaMD found that 57 percent of physicians are willing to conduct video visits with their patients. Just 12 percent of physicians were unwilling to see a patient over video, while 31 percent remained uncertain. Work-life balance was the most popular reason physicians cited for seeing patients over video, followed by increased earning opportunity, and improved patient outcomes.
- Telehealth shows promise for treating Parkinson's disease Preliminary results of the nation's first randomized clinical trial of remote treatment of Parkinson's disease are promising.
- Demand for home-based health care expected to rise
- Information Pertaining to Home Health Care Information provided pertaining to Home Health Care.