- Joint Commission Sentinel Events Statistics - December 2012 The Joint Commission recently released statistics on the number of sentinel events reported annually, through December 2012.
- Michigan Reporting Requirements Michigan Reporting Requirements
- Occupational Health Safety Network (OHSN)
OHSN is a web-based injury and exposure monitoring system created for healthcare facilities. This secure system enables participating facilities to analyze worker injury and exposure data that they already collect.
- Partnership for Patients and the Hospital Improvement Innovation Networks: Continuing Forward Momentum on Reducing Patient Harm Michigan Health and Hospital Association (MHA) Health Foundation one of 16 health care systems, hospital associations and quality improvement organizations the CMS awarded funds to reduce hospital-acquired infections and re-admissions of Medicare beneficiaries.
- Trigger Tool Adds Consistency to Adverse Tracking Clinicians using a trigger tool can track overall harms and specific harms over time, and learn from past incidents and assess patient safety efforts, researchers say.