Drug Assistance Program
- Michigan Celebrates 75th Anniversary of Community Water Fluoridation
Governor Gretchen Whitmer declares January 25th, 2020 Community Water Fluoridation 75th Anniversary Day.
Varnish! Michigan Free Fluoride Varnish Program for Medical Providers
- Oral Health Directory
A directory of oral health services for the state of Michigan
- Michigan Dental Program for Those Living with HIV The Michigan Dental Program (MDP) covers dental care for persons living with HIV/AIDS who qualify for the program.
- Perinatal Oral Health
Learn more about perinatal oral health, and find information, resources, and links regarding oral health for the pregnant woman and her infant child.
- HIV/STDs in Michigan
- SEAL! MICHIGAN Program
This page is for the MDCH Oral Health Program Sealant Grantees and those wishing to learn more about school based, school linked dental sealant programs.
- Oral Health and Medical Professionals
This page will be for medical professionals and the state oral health training link for certification to bill for fluoride varnish applications.
- Community Water Fluoridation
Current and accurate information for professionals and the public on community water fluoridation.
- PA 161 Program
The Department administers the PA 161: Public Dental Prevention Program (PA 161 Program). This program allows a collaborative practice between dental hygienists and dentists to allow preventive oral health services on unassigned and underserved populations in the state of Michigan. Through approved applications, non profit agencies can use dental hygienist service providers to administer preventive services to those in the state most in need of oral health care.
- Oral Health Resources, Reports and Links
Includes links to oral health websites, oral health reports (Michigan State Oral Health Plan, The Count Your Smiles Survey, The Burden of Oral Disease Document and Others) and oral health resources such as the Donated Dental Program.
- Michigan Dental Program (a program for people living with HIV)
The Michigan Dental Program (MDP) covers dental care for people living with HIV who qualify for the program. To find out who is eligible, what the program covers, and how to apply, visit /mdhhs/0,5885,7-339-71550_2955_2982_46000_46001-45691--,00.html.
- Counseling and Testing Sites in Michigan (Link to AIDS Partnership Michigan website)
- Get Tested for HIV Today - For Your Baby's Sake - One Test May Save Your Baby's Life
- Get Tested for HIV Today - For Your Baby's Sake - One Test May Save Your Baby's Life (Arabic Version)
- Get Tested for HIV Today - For Your Baby's Sake - One Test May Save Your Baby's Life (Spanish Version)
- It's the Law - HIV Testing for Expectant Mothers in Michigan
- Partner Services Moving Beyond Positive
- HIV Partner Services Materials Order Form (rev. July 2015)
- HIV Testing Consent Law: Letter to Health Care Providers (December 2010)
- What You Need to Know About Michigan's New HIV Testing Law (January 2011)
- Guidelines for Testing and Reporting Perinatal Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Hepatitis B and Syphilis
- Cover Letter for Report on Routine HIV Testing in High Prevalence Health Care Settings: Assessing the Process in Four Case Studies
- Routine HIV Testing in High Prevalence Health Care Settings: Assessing the Process in Four Case Studies
- Quality Assurance of HIV Prevention Counseling: A Toolbox for Supervisors
- Improving the Odds
- Questions and Answers About HIV SCREENING IN HEALTH CARE SETTINGS
- Link to AIDS Education and Training Centers National Resource Center