Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- New 340B STD Drug Reporting Requirements
A new tracking protocol for all 340B STD Drug Covered Entities is now in place to ensure compliance with the 340B Drug Pricing Program. This is what you need to know.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: STD Fact Sheets
The CDC offers numerous fact sheets with basic and detailed information about STDs. Available languages include English, Spanish, Chinese, Haitian Creole, Russian, and/or Vietnamese.
- National Coalition for Sexual Health (NCSH): Sexual Health and Your Patients - A Provider's Guide
This guide is designed to teach primary care providers how to incorporate sexual health discussions and recommended preventive sexual health services into both adult and adolescent wellness visits.
- CDC National Prevention Information Network (NPIN)
The NPIN is the U.S. reference and referral service for information on HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, STDs, and tuberculosis.
- American Sexual Health Association (ASHA)
The STDs/STIs section of the ASHA website provides information about specific STDs/STIs, tips for reducing risk, and ways to talk with health care providers and partners.
- National Coalition of STD Directors (NCSD)
NCSD is a national public health membership organization representing health department STD directors, their support staff, and community-based organizations across 50 states, seven cities, and eight U.S. territories.
- Michigan STD Program Primer A description of the MDCH STD Control Program including program activities and contact information.