Tools & Resources
The Division of Maternal & Infant Health aspires to present timely data, tools & resources, as well as report lessons learned, barriers to collaboration, and share successes.
We will strive to humbly work with individuals, families, and communities to learn and share the stories of Michiganders to improve collective understanding. Knowing that Michigan women, infants, and their families continue to face deeply embedded systemic inequity, social biases, and related stressors that are closely associated with adverse health outcomes.
We commit to respectfully pair numbers and stories to inform policy and systems change to improve the health of all Michiganders. Combining qualitative and quantitative data ensures better understanding of the barriers and accessibility of health and wellness of Michigan families.
This page is home to an array of organizations across Michigan working on Maternal and Infant Health. If you are looking for Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) work on Maternal & Infant Health try our Programs & Partners page.
- Maternal Child Health Epidemiology Section MDHHS
- Council on Patient Safety in Women's Health Care
- Michigan Maternal Mortality Surveillance
- March of Dimes
- Healthy People 2020 Maternal Infant and Child Health
- Black Mamas Matter Alliance
- Obstetrics Initiative
- Black Mothers Breastfeeding Association
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- Michigan Health Endowment Fund
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- Michigan Council for Maternal and Child Health (MCMCH)