MI Bridges Community Partner Tools and Resources
MI Bridges Community Partner Updates
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services distributes a bi-monthly community partner bulletin to help partners stay informed on the latest MI Bridges developments. See below for recent bulletins.
Healthy Michigan Plan Updates
Below are Community Partner webinars with information on the Healthy Michigan Plan work requirements going into effect January 2020.
- New Requirements for the Healthy Michigan Plan (July 30, 2019) - Presentation and Webinar Recording
- New Work Requirements: Reporting of Work, Other Activities, and Exemptions (September 26, 2019) - Presentation and Webinar Recording
- Reporting for Work Requirements (October 24, 2019) - Presentation and Webinar Recording
- Implementation and Compliance (December 19, 2019) - Presentation and Webinar Recording
- MI Bridges Updates: Work Requirements (January 29, 2020) - Presentation and Webinar Recording
Additional Healthy Michigan Plan Resources:
Healthy Michigan Plan Work Requirements and Exemption Reporting Line 1-833-895-4355
Visit the Health Michigan Plan website for more information on the changes coming in January 2020 and links to the beneficiary letters. There is also the Work Requirements Toolkit and other additional resources available.
Community Partner Information
Community Partner Flyer - this flyer is helpful for Community Partners with information on the new MI Bridges
Michigan 2-1-1: View your information in the 2-1-1 database to be sure it is accurate.
Visit the Michigan 2-1-1 Providers page for more information on how Michigan 2-1-1 is a resource for community organizations. You can also find the Agency Form to add your agency to the Michigan 2-1-1 database.
Community Partner Outreach Materials
Job Aids for Community Partners
Partners can use the job aids below to assist clients with using MI Bridges.
- Register a New Client Account
- Assist a client with Applying for Benefits
- Assist a client with Help Me Find Resources
- Manage My Case
- Connecting with a Client/Navigator
Partners can use the job aids below when using partner features in MI Bridges
- Register a New Community Partner Organization
- Create a New Community Partner User
- Manage My Organization
- View Metrics/Reports
MI Bridges How-To Videos
MI Bridges Enhancements and Updates - These notes are helpful to community partners and share enhancements and updates to MI Bridges.