COVID-19 Vaccine Billing and Vaccine Codes
COVID-19 providers agree to administer vaccine regardless of an individual’s ability to pay and regardless of their coverage status, and may not seek any reimbursement, including through balance billing, from a vaccine recipient.
- Michigan Medicaid Bulletin re: Medicaid Reimbursement of COVID-19 Vaccine Services
- Rates also available in CHAMPS
- All reimbursement rates will be reviewed and updated as applicable and are published on the MDHHS website at www.michigan.gov/medicaidproviders >> Billing & Reimbursement >> Provider Specific Information.
- CMS Coverage Announcement
- Summary of Medicare, Medicaid, Private insurers, uninsured
- CMS Toolkits for Provider Support
- Uninsured/Underinsured Reimbursement via Provider Relief Fund
- American Pharmacists Association "Reimbursement for Administration of COVID-19 Vaccines"