- Opportunities for Businesses
Michigan Rehabilitation Services (MRS) works with business to find and retain qualified workers with disabilities – helping employers save time and money by providing:
- No cost recruiting.
- Pre-screening job applicants based on your job requirements.
- Job candidates with a variety of educational training such as college, vocational or technical training.
- Job candidates who have completed state-of-the-art training, employer-based training programs from our Michigan Career and Technical Institute.
- Internships, apprenticeships, and on-the-job training programs that pay businesses to provide valuable work experience while offering a chance for the employer to evaluate an applicant’s potential.
- Post-hire consultation services.
- Assistive technology and specialized equipment needed for job success.
MRS also provides guidance regarding work-related and non-work related injuries. Our business network experts help employers keep valued employees on the job through:
- Disability adjustment counseling.
- Medical case management.
- Work risk analysis.
- Disability awareness/education.
MRS can help you maintain a workforce that is motivated, reliable and dependable.
Meet with a job placement professional from one of our 35 offices located statewide and learn how we can help you meet and exceed your business needs and job requirements.