- Talent Acquisition Portal®
The Michigan Talent Acquisition Portal (TAP) team is helping employers tap into the largest talent pool of individuals with disabilities.
TAP is led by the Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation and the National Employment Team (NET) in partnership with disABLEDperson, Inc. The TAP site in Michigan is owned by Michigan Rehabilitation Services.
TAP for Business Owners
Move beyond compliance and gain the competitive edge.
- Minimal cost to Michigan businesses
- Post jobs that will reach all 80 agencies in 50 states, territories, and DC
- Voluntary self-disclosure of candidates
- Resume searching and geographic availability of candidates
- Job reporting metrics
- Compliance reports
- Preliminary interview capability
- Online job fairs
- Printable transcripts
- Partnership opportunities through the NET
- Manual or automated job postings through our application programming interface
For more information, contact:
Jenny Piatt of Michigan Rehabilitation Services at:
TAP for Job Seekers
- National employment opportunities and career development resources.
- Free to job seekers.
- Post resume to national, centralized talent pool.
- Job availability exposed to 80 vocational rehabilitation agencies in 50 states, territories, and Washington D.C.
- Job matching by job goal and work location.
- Online job application.
- Online job fairs.
- Preliminary online interviews.
If you are a current MRS customer and you would like to post your resume in TAP, talk to your MRS counselor about what you should do to get started.
If you are not an MRS customer, but think you qualify for MRS services contact MRS at 800-605-6722* (toll free, voice).
*TTY users may contact us by dialing 7-1-1 and providing the relay operator with the toll free number.