COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Guidance and Educational Resources
This webpage will house materials to support COVID-19 Vaccine Providers in successful implementation of the COVID-19 Vaccination Program. Be sure to "bookmark" this page and check back frequently for updates!
GENERAL COVID-19 VACCINE RESOURCES
COVID-19 Vaccines During Hospital Stays and Medical Appointments - Updated 6/14/21
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Preparation Checklist & Resource Toolkit - Updated 5/28/21
- Vaccine administration, storage and handing, reporting, and patient education for each specific vaccine
- Self-paced module with certificate of completion (no CE)
- MDHHS strongly recommends that all COVID-19 Vaccine Providers complete this training.
CONTENT-SPECIFIC COVID-19 RESOURCES
- Upcoming Noontime Knowledge: TBD
Product-Specific Information & EUAs
- V-Safe, EUAs, VAERs, Communication toolkits and more!
- E-Ordering information now available!
CONTACTS FOR SUPPORT
Questions on Provider Enrollment: Email MDHHS-COVIDVaccineProviders@michigan.gov