Fall 2021 Immunization ConferencesAgency: Community Health
MICHIGAN'S ANNUAL IMMUNIZATION CONFERENCES
The MDHHS Fall Immunization Conferences offer an excellent opportunity for health care professionals to get up-to-date information on vaccines. These conferences have been offered annually for more than 20 years, and consistently receive high ratings from attendees. Their primary goal is to update providers on immunization issues that affect people of all ages.
Appropriate audience: nurses, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, public health staff, pharmacists, physicians, physician assistants, medical and nursing students, and anyone interested in learning more about current immunization practice in Michigan.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the MDHHS 2021 Fall Immunization Conferences will be held entirely online this year. This live webinar will take place on both October 13 and October 14, 2021 from 8am-12pm. Both days will have the same content, so it is only necessary to attend one, and credits will only be given for one day.
Looking for Post-Conference Materials? We have a website for conference attendees to view a "virtual packet" of materials as well as access to the slide presentations (for 4 weeks) and information on claiming continuing education credit. This post-conference website is available here.
Conference Flyer: Available Here
Two dates to choose from (same content each day):
- October 13, 2021: 8:00am - 12:00pm
- October 14, 2021: 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Registration NOW OPEN.
- Register here: https://events.anr.msu.edu/MDHHS_Fall_Immunization_Conference_2021/
- Cost of attendance: $25.00
- *IMPORTANT/NEW*: Each individual MUST register from their own computer to receive continuing education credit for this activity. Group registrations will not be allowed. This is a new requirement.
- Fall 2021 Immunization Conference Agenda available here
Continuing Education Guidance & Evaluation Survey
- For information on continuing education credits, please see this document.
- Per AAAMA requirements, participants seeking AAMA credits must turn in their attendance form within 30 days of the conference.
- Evaluation survey
- It is important to know deadlines to when you need to complete the survey. Deadlines vary by profession. The deadline to complete and submit the evaluation for physicians, nurses, medical assistants, general office staff, etc. is January 5, 2022. Pharmacist MUST complete and submit the evaluation and test by October 27, 2021.
For questions, contact the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) Division of Immunization at 517-335-8159.