Trauma-Informed Mental Health Assessment Tools
UCLA PTSD Index
- 47-item Semi-structured interview.
- Ages 7-12.
- To assess for the presence of any type of traumatic event and the frequency of PTSD symptoms.
Child Report of Post-Traumatic Symptoms (CROPS)
- 26-item self-report measure.
- Ages 7-17.
- Measure for children and adolescents that assesses a broad range of post-traumatic symptoms, with or without an identified trauma, and can be used to measure changes in symptomatology over time.
Child Sexual Behavior Inventory (CSBI)
- 38-item self-report measure.
- Ages 2-12.
- Evaluates children who have been or may have been sexually abused and determines the presence and intensity of children’s sexual behaviors.