- Collaborating with Community Based Organizations and Faith Based Communities to Address Human Trafficking Futures Without Violence webinar that provides strategies for effective collaborations on behalf of survivors of human trafficking.
- Introduction to Labor and Sex Trafficking: A Health Care & Human Rights Challenge Futures Without Violence webinar describes the role health professionals play in preventing this problem and the suffering it causes.
- Labor Trafficking and the Intersection with Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Futures Without Violence webinar provides an overview of labor trafficking and the intersection with domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Person U. S. Department of State leads the US's global engagement against human trafficking, including prosecution, protection and prevention.
- Blue Campaign U.S. Department of Homeland Security efforts to combat human trafficking and protect the basic rights of freedom and to bring those who exploit human lives to justice.
- National Human Trafficking Resource Center A national anti-trafficking hotline and resource center serving victims and survivors of human trafficking.
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network NCTSN offers resources listed to help educate child welfare professionals, families/caregivers, healthcare providers, justice system professionals, policy makers, school personnel, and survivors on the signs of trafficking and services for human trafficking survivors.