What services does the Way2Go 24-hour Cardholder Services provide, and are there any fees for the service?
The following can be done through the 24-hour account information voice response system free of charge at 1-844-649-9843:
- Card activation;
- Choosing/Changing a PIN;
- Balance inquiries;
- Requesting a card replacement;
- Transferring money from the card to a U.S. checking/savings account owned by the cardholder; and
- Reviewing recent transaction history, including deposits.
Cardholder service representatives provide the following services at no charge:
- Receiving reports of cards lost/stolen/not received;
- Replacing cards;
- Resolving disputed transactions;
- Updating account information (address, phone number, etc.). (Please note that customers must also update their address with the Friend of the Court office); and
- Transferring money from the card to a U.S. checking/savings account owned by the cardholder.