The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Lead Agency Resources
Lead Agencies are responsible for marketing the program, verifying eligibility, registering participants, and distributing Senior Project Fresh (SPF) coupons. They are also responsible for educating older adults on how to use the coupons and providing nutrition education. Nutrition education may be provided by the Lead Agency, or the Lead Agency may partner with another group to conduct the nutrition education.
The following forms are for SPF Lead Agencies only. Seniors wishing to apply for SPF coupons should contact the Lead Agency Coupon Distribution Sites - County Contacts that serves their county of residence. Lead Agencies have the right to refuse SPF applications they have not distributed.
- Senior Market Fresh Program Application
- Proxy Form
- Client Guide to Senior Project Fresh - How To Use Your Coupons
- Eligible Items
Other Program Items:
These items may be downloaded and duplicated as needed
- Lead Agency Manual
- 2023-2024 Income Eligibility Guidelines
- Waiting List Template
- Ineligibility Letter Template
- USDA Fillable form-Discrimination complaint Template
- Lead Agency Coupon Distribution Sites - County Contacts