The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
The Office of Child Support, Prosecuting Attorney and Friend of the Court use a wide range of resources to assist you with locating a parent.
You can help by providing valuable information to your child support caseworker. For example:
- Name and address of his/her employer.
- Name(s) and nicknames.
- Date and place of birth.
- Social Security number.
- Last known home or mailing address.
- Driver's license.
- Relatives' names and addresses.
- Military record.
- Assets (home, business, cars, boats, etc.).
- Favorite hobbies, memberships, etc.
- Facebook/Twitter (or other social networking) names.
If you have additional information that could help locate the missing parent, contact your child support caseworker.