The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Guidance and Educational Resources
This webpage will house materials to support COVID-19 Vaccine Providers in successful implementation of the COVID-19 Vaccination Program. Be sure to "bookmark" this page and check back frequently for updates!
GENERAL COVID-19 VACCINE RESOURCES
COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Guide for Pfizer - Currently Under Revision
COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Guide for Moderna - Currently Under Revision
How to Opt-Out of an COVID-19 Vaccine Ancillary Kit - Updated 5/5/2022
COVID-19 Vaccines During Hospital Stays and Medical Appointments - Updated 6/14/21
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Preparation Checklist & Resource Toolkit- Updated 6/24/22
- Vaccine administration, storage and handing, reporting, and patient education for each specific vaccine
- Self-paced module with certificate of completion (no CE)
- MDHHS strongly recommends that all COVID-19 Vaccine Providers complete this training.
CONTENT-SPECIFIC COVID-19 RESOURCES
Webinars (Click here for more Information)
- Upcoming Noontime Knowledge: TBD
Product-Specific COVID-19 Vaccine Information, EUAs & EUIs
- V-Safe, EUAs, EUIs, VAERs, Communication toolkits, and more!
- E-Ordering information now available!
Product-Specific COVID-19 Treatment Information, EUAs
CONTACTS FOR SUPPORT
Questions on Provider Enrollment: Email MDHHS-COVIDVaccineProviders@michigan.gov