The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
COVID-19 Vaccine Redistribution Guidance
COVID-19 Vaccine Redistribution
- COVID-19 Vaccine Redistribution Infographic (shown above)
- Redistribution Agreement
- Redistribution: Before a site can redistribute COVID-19 vaccine to another location, both the redistributing site and the recipient site(s) MUST be enrolled as COVID-19 Vaccine Providers with MCIR outbreak inventories activated. The site conducting the redistribution must sign, submit, and comply with the CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Redistribution Agreement above.
- Ancillary Redistribution Gadget for Healthcare Workers (A.R.G.H.)
- Utilize this excel tool to help assure all the syringes, needles, supplies, and diluent needed for vaccine administration move with vaccine during redistribution.
- How to Redistribute Doses in the MCIR Outbreak Inventory: Part 1 of 2
- For the site redistributing vaccine
- How to Redistribute Doses in the MCIR Outbreak Inventory: Part 2 of 2
- For the site receiving doses from a redistribution/parent site