The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Hepatitis Information for Individuals and Families
- Why MI Baby Should Get Hepatitis B Vaccine at Birth
- Viral Hepatitis: What You Need to Know
- The Dangers of Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis B: What Parents Need to Know
Michigan residents can order the above materials from the MDHHS Clearinghouse.
(Please note that these materials are free of charge and are intended for Michigan residents.)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Protect Your Baby for Life: Hepatitis B and Your Baby
- Protect Your Baby for Life: When a Pregnant Woman has Hepatitis B
- Additional Hepatitis B Patient Education Resources (translations available)