The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Immunization Brochures for Individuals and Families
The following brochures can be ordered from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Clearinghouse. These brochures are free to Michigan residents.
- HPV Vaccination (2017)
- Protect Babies & Toddlers from Serious Diseases (2/20)
- Vaccines for your Child, the VFC program (9/20)
- Protect Pre-Teens & Teens from Serious Diseases (5/16)
- Adult Immunizations: Are You Protected? (10/19)
- The Dangers of Hepatitis B (4/17)
- Hepatitis B: What Parents Need to Know (1/17)
- Viral Hepatitis: What You Need to Know (3/16)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Resources
- Parents' Vaccine Website
- Provider Resources for Vaccine Conversations with Parents
- Vaccine Resources for Parents
- Adult vaccines - Resources to learn more