The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
May 4 2022 Public Health Emergency Unwind Webinar Invitation
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) has issued many COVID-19 Response Medicaid Policy Bulletins and L-Letters as a result of the federal Public Health Emergency (PHE) and the continued consequences of the Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19) pandemic. Many of the COVID-19 Response policy bulletins and L-Letters were intended to be time-limited.
With the end of the PHE in sight, MDHHS would like to welcome providers and community partners to upcoming virtual sessions. These virtual sessions intend to offer guidance for providers and community partners and will:
- Refresh providers and partners on what the PHE is and actions MDHHS is taking to unwind from the PHE, notifications sent to beneficiaries, and next steps.
- Solicit input from providers and other community partners on additional toolkit creation.
If you are interested in participating, select from one of the following 90-minute meeting options to register. All meetings will contain the same information.
- FULL May 17, 2022, 10:00 am to 11:30 am EST
- Click here to register or directly at https://somdhhs.adobeconnect.com/es5556og9d5o/event/registration.html
- FULL May 23, 2022, 9:30 am to 11:00 am EST
- Click here to register or directly at https://somdhhs.adobeconnect.com/eh2faaigb2ny/event/registration.html
- FULL June 7, 2022, 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm EST
- Click here to register or directly at https://somdhhs.adobeconnect.com/ek8osvtgacmu/event/registration.html
A confirmation email with a link to the meeting will be sent to the email address used to register.
For questions or problems registering email ProviderOutreach@Michigan.gov.
For additional questions, please contact Provider Support at ProviderSupport@Michigan.gov or 1-800-292-2550.