The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Helpful Tips for using your Fresh Fruit & Veggie Benefits
- Check out Health eKitchen. Use your wichealth login and choose from 1000s of recipes!
- Search Dr. Yum by "WIC Food Package" for your new favorite veggie recipe!
- Find Michigan grown fruits and veggie recipes at Harvest of the Month or Michigan Fresh.
- These MSUE handouts can help you brush up on kitchen skills:
- MSUE's Michigan Fresh website is full of information on how to make foods last longer, taking your child to the store or market, and making recipes for specific fruits or vegetables.
- The American Heart Association offers a Grocery Guide in English and Español which contains tips for budgeting, planning menus, and shopping wisely, including fresh, frozen, and canned fruits and vegetables.