The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Reports and Publications
CDC HAI Reports
Regional CRE Incidence Report
CP-CRE Annual Report
NHSN Reports - Aggregate and Regional TAP Reports
Individual Targeted Assessment for Prevention (TAP) Reports
SHARP Unit Newsletter
- Statewide Surveillance of Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae in Michigan; Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, Vol. 35, No. 4, Special Topic Issue: Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae and Multidrug-Resistance Organisms (April 2014), pp. 342-349; BM Brennan, JR Coyle, D Marchaim, JM Pogue, M Boehme, J Finks, AN Malani, KE VerLee, BO Buckley, N Mollon, DR Sundin, LL Washer, KS Kaye
- Michigan Clostridium difficile Hospital Discharges: Frequency, Mortality, and Charges, 2002-2008; Public Health Reports; 2012; 127: 62-71; KE Verlee, JL Finks, MJ Wilkins, EV Wells.
- Intensive-Care Patients With Severe Novel Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Infection - Michigan, June 2009; MMWR Morbidity Mortality Weekly Report 58(Dispatch):1-4; LM Napolitano, PK Park, KC Sihler, T Papadimos, C Chenoweth, S Cinti, C Zalewski, R Sharangpani, P Somsel, E Wells, AM Fry, AE Fiore, JM Villanueva, S Lindstrom, TM Uyeki
- Investigation of a Genotype Cluster of Tuberculosis Cases - Detroit, Michigan, 2004-2007; MMWR Morbidity Mortality Weekly Report 58(9):226-229; M Dixon, A Knecht, P Davidson, V Green, T Cropper, D Tuckey, L Lambert, M Haddad, S Bamrah, J Finks
- Vancomycin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Michigan, USA, 2007; Emerging Infectious Diseases 15(6):943-945; J Finks, E Wells, TL Dyke, N Husain, L Plizga, R Heddurshetti, M Wilkins, J Rudrik, J Hageman, J Patel, C Miller