The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
How to Reduce Your Risk of COVID-19 During MSS
Study Office Precautions
Before Your Study Office Visit, Please:
- Complete the health survey over the phone. This will reduce your time spend in the office.
During Your Study Office Visit, Please:
- Complete COVID-19 symptom screening before coming into the study office.
- Wait in your vehicle until staff bring you into the study office.
- Wear a mask or other face covering. Face coverings will be available if you forget.
Study Staff are Required To:
- Screen themselves for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure before every work shift.
- Wear face coverings and gloves.
- Sanitize appointment areas and surfaces between each appointment.
- Remain 6 feet from study participants unless drawing blood or taking body measurements.
To talk to someone about participating in the study, please call 877-256-8073.