Michigan Overdose Data to Action (MODA) Program
This program does not provide emergency or crisis services.
- Call 911 if you or someone you know is in immediate danger or needs medical care.
- Poison Control Hotline: 800-222-1222
- Contact SAMHSA's National Helpline for support for counseling and treatment resources at 1-800-662-HELP (4357).
MODA Program Information
The Michigan Overdose Data to Action (MODA) Program brings surveillance and prevention efforts together to decrease:
- Drug misuse
- Substance use disorder
- Fatal and non-fatal overdoses
- Drug-related emergency department visits
The program is funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).