Permit, Utility Coordination, and Property Acquisition Guidance

  • The Local Agency should apply for all permits required for the project prior to the Grade Inspection Plan review meeting.

  • The Local Agency shall submit all permits (including, but not limited to MDOT, MDEQ, MDNR, Corps of Engineers, and Municipal Permits) and approvals, including SHPO Letter to MDOT before MDOT can request obligation of Federal and State funds.