FieldManager is a software suite used to manage road, bridge and airport construction projects. The software is used by Michigan Department Of Transportation (MDOT) field offices, local government agencies, engineering consultant firms, and construction contractor firms throughout Michigan. FieldManager produces substantial budgetary savings as the use of the software saves the State of Michigan over $28.5 million per year.
The information and files listed below apply to all construction contracts that are let by MDOT. Further information regarding the use of FieldManager can be found by visiting Info Tech's FieldManager site.
Contact Information Reasons for Communication MDOT FieldManager Help Desk
8885 Ricks Road
Lansing, MI 48909
Software support for MDOT offices and questions on how to use FieldManager for specific MDOT business practices. Info Tech, Inc.
5700 SW 34th St., Suite 1235
Gainesville, FL 32608
Software support and product licensing information for local agencies, engineering consultant firms, and construction contractor firms.
- FieldManager 5.3b to 5.3c Enhancements and Changes
- FieldManager User's Guide Supplement for Michigan Contractors - Release 5.3
- FieldManager User's Guide Supplement for Local Agencies and Contractors - Release 5.3
- FieldManager 5.3a to 5.3b Enhancements and Changes (old version)
- FieldManager User's Guide Supplement for Michigan Contractors - Release 5.3 (old version)
- FieldManager User's Guide Supplement for Local Agencies and Contractors - Release 5.3 (old version)
For all current guidance related to FieldManager, reference the MDOT Construction Manual.
Frequently searched items related to FieldManager:
- Contractor Performance Evaluations
- Documentation of Inspector Daily Reports
- FieldManager Contractor Read-Only Copies
- Mobilization Payment
- Modified Originals
- Payment Schedule for Minor Traffic Devices and Flag Control
- Prompt Pay
- Required Signature on Construction Pay Estimates
- Revisions to Inspector Daily Reports
- Use of FieldManager